Publishing and preparing manuscripts
On this page you can find all information, support, and links you may need for publishing your research results. During your PhD studies, you can get advice and help with publishing open access, using correct affiliation, managing your references, and improving your figures and your academic writing.
You can get help with:
- choosing a journal for your manuscript
- identifying trusted publishers for your research
- creating effective figures and graphical abstracts
- managing your references with EndNote
- publishing your article open access
- complying with the research funders' demands for open access
- choosing the correct Creative Commons license for your publication
- registering your published articles in LUCRIS
Don't hesitate to contact the Library & ICT research support team for guidance or practical help at Library & ICT Research Support (web form).
How to write correct affiliations
Write your affiliation according to this format: Unit, Institution, Organisation, City, Country.
Dual affiliations should be added according to the example below. Enter the affiliation separately.
1. Unit, Institution, Organisation, City, Country.
2. Department/Clinic, Hospital, City, Country.