The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Reporting occupational injuries and incidents

Reporting incidents and occupational injuries can apply to both your physical, organizational and social work environment.

Not sure what to report? Then ask your manager or your safety representative.

More information about reporting occupational injuries and incidents can be found on university´s Staff pages. 

In case of emergency

In an emergency, always – call 112

Remember to dial 0-112 if you are calling via your office landline.

University security control centre

+46 46 222 07 00

On the university's Staff pages, you will find emergency numbers and other important telephone numbers should something unforeseen occur. Here you can also report an incident. An incident can be, for example, unauthorized persons at the workplace, vandalism, burglary, theft, threats or violence.

In case of emergency o Staff pages. 

Contact and support

Do you have questions about how to report accidents and work injuries?

Contact your nearest health and safety coordinator for physical or organizational and social work environment.