The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Business travel

If you travel in business, you should order your trip via our procured travel agency service. Costs incurred in connection with the trip are to be reported in a travel bill.

How to make a reservation and report your trip

  1. When you have to travel for work, follow the steps you will find under Business travel.
    Link to Business travel (Lund University Staff Pages)
  2. You must submit a travel expense report after you have travelled. There might also be invoices in Lupin/Proceedo for you to take care of. 
    When you return home from your trip (Lund University Staff Pages)