LuZon – for you with a physical workplace at SUS
Work in both environments simultaneously via LuZon
It is possible to get uniform and easy access to Region Skåne's most important services and most of Lund University's services for those who need to be able to work in both environments at the same time. You must have both a Lucat ID and an RSID.
This is made possible via LuZon, which is a certificate that is installed on the employee's LU computer.
Via LuZon you can access the following services from Region Skåne:
- Region Skåne e-mail
- HR window
How to access LuZon
If you want to get LuZon installed on your computer, you can either book a personal meeting with an IT technician from Med IT. You can also appoint a representative for your research group and make a joint application via ServiceDesk [at] lu [dot] se (ServiceDesk[at]lu[dot]se).
Please mark your application with LuZon and Faculty of Medicine.
Requirements for installing LuZon
To install the certificate, the user and the computer must meet certain requirements. Therefore, IT must inventory and verify the following before installation:
- The user must have both Lucat-ID and RSID (to use RS-services)
- System requirements: Windows 10 or Mac OS (Mojave is tested, older versions may work, but not guaranteed)
- Your computer should have up-to-date antivirus protection
- The computer must be owned and inventoried by Lund University
- The computer must be reviewed and approved by Med IT