Future Faculty’s mission is, through participation, to support the development and growth of the Faculty of Medicine.
Future Faculty’s vision is to bring forward the voice of all young researchers and teachers at the Faculty of Medicine. This group heralds an enormous potential of new ideas, energy and experiences that should be used to shape the future in the best possible way.
We aim through our actions and presence at all levels of the organization to be a positive force for change and to ensure a transparent faculty built on the highest equal and ethical standards.
- Always act from an ethical standpoint
- Provide constructive feedback
- Show how things can be improved and be part of the solution
- Work locally and nationally
- Integrate with work groups and task forces
- Voting right at the Faculty board
We work to improve the perception of academic leadership at the Faculty and at Lund University by highlighting the importance of academic pride, integrity and leadership at all levels.
- Showcase the work done by academic leaders at all levels
- Prize to academic leader of the year
- Share best practices
- Inform about the need and use of overhead
We work to enhance integration of new perspectives and we welcome the views of resident and newly arrived young investigators to ensure the best use and dissemination of their expertise and ideas.
- Engage returning and incoming fellows to learn from their experiences and help them integrate at Lund University
- Facilitate interactions with leadership to align personal aspirations to local strategies
We work to ensure a high level of professionalism and transparency in all recruitments and advancements
- Support and encourage the eduction of all boards and committees at the faculty to conduct their appointment with professionalism, honesty and fairness
- Interact with the faculty to encourage that al lcriteria and steps of triages are documented
- Review standardization of decentship appointments to enhance quality